Have you ever wanted to play Minecraft but never knew where to start? The game can be overwhelming for new players, but it doesn’t have to be!
The best survival server for new players offers excellent tutorials, helpful communities, and most of all, plenty of opportunities to get your feet wet and start having fun with the game as soon as possible.
If you’re ready to dive into the world of Minecraft, read on for details on the best survival servers for new players.
The basics: What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a sandbox game that can be played on computers, smartphones, and consoles it was originally created by Markus “Notch” Persson in 2009, and the game has since been developed by Mojang AB.
Minecraft differs from most traditional games because it allows players to create their own content instead of following a set-level progression, the user starts out with nothing but a bare landscape, and they must mine materials in order to craft tools and develop their world. In addition to exploring the various landscapes and finding new resources, players are also able to engage in combat against monsters that inhabit the world.
How to choose the best server for new players
The best minecraft survival server for new players offers excellent tutorials, helpful communities, and most of all, plenty of opportunities to get your feet wet and start having fun with the game as soon as possible. If you’re an experienced player looking for a new survival server, check out the list below to find your perfect match.
– Elite: This server is for those who always want to feel challenged with difficult mobs and deadly PvP zones, Elite forces players to always be on their toes.
– PixeLINK: This is the perfect option for those who need help getting started in the world of Minecraft. PixeLINK offers tons of tutorials and resources to help you learn the basics faster than ever before.
– Omega: For those looking for an immersive experience, Omega’s completely custom terrain makes it easy to forget that you’re playing Minecraft at all!
– Shrunken: For those looking for something a little less intense, Shrunken has a relaxed environment with plenty of room to explore without feeling overwhelmed or scared away by difficult mobs or PvP areas.
How to play on a good server for new players
– When playing on a survival server, you want to find one that has helped communities and supportive staff members who are willing to help you out.
– You also want to make sure that the server offers some sort of tutorial or starting point to ease you into the game.
– Be sure to check the website for any rules that pertain to the server, such as whether or not griefing is allowed.
– Finally, be sure to talk with other players in the community before joining a new server. If your friends are already trying it out, ask them for feedback.
As you can see, there are a lot of servers out there that are perfect for new players. It’s important to find the right one to suit your needs and play style, after all, we want you to enjoy the game, not get frustrated and quit. So take your time, do your research and find the best server for you.